schnoodle rescue questions answered!
- Dog behavior help: How can he warm up to my daughter? I recently got a two year old schnoodle from a rescue place. He lets me pick him up and do whatever while playing with him and his toys but my 14 year old daughter he sometimes bites at. He usually bites at her when she tries to play with him, pick him up or even snaps when she pets him. Do you have any tips for him to warm up with her?
- Where can I find mini Schnauzers and Schnoodles in AZ? Any good rescues or places to find schnauzers or schoodles in Arizona?? My neighbors looking for one.
- Are there any sites for rescues of particular mixed breeds? My sister wants a black schnoodle. Most of you know me on here, and know my feelings about designer dogs, but her boyfriend has one, and she loves the personality, size, and intelligence. Please, if there is a specific rescue for mixed breeds like this, please let me know. Thanks Ulva, that was exactly what I was looking for! By the way, long time no see! How are you?
- How do I get my boyfriend to let me have a dog? I really want one but we live in his condo.? The dog is 3 years old, potty trained and my aunt has to get rid of it because she is moving to somewhere you can't have a dog. It's a schnoodle and those are small, my boyfriend says if we ever were to get a dog it would be a larger one.
- where can i adopt a schnoodle puppy in southern california? i would like to rescue one rather than adopt one from a breeder. does anyone know of a shelter just for schnoodles? and if not-- where is a breeder nearby??
- Are there any home remedies for dogs with diarrhea? I just rescued a 8 year old Schnoodle and now she is experiencing loose stools. I think it's the anxiety of being in a new place with new people. Is there any home remedies to try at home before going to the vet and spending alot of money?
- My young male dog humps my new older male dog constantly. They are both neutered. How can I get him to stop? I recently rescued an 8 year old male dog. I already had a 3 year old Schnoodle. They are both neutered and the 8 year old isn't aggressive but lets him know he doesn't appreciate that. The Schnoodle also does it to my moms male dog. I know it's about dominating but it is constant. How can I get him to stop or do I just have to wait for him to grow out of it?